26-040, but with two holes

A home owner from tn. says:
measurements are the same as 26-040 ,difference is 2 screw holes ,located 1 inch back from each end,one hole each end. also are these made of ss?
A home owner from tn. says:
i have 23 windows in my house with different degrees of rusty pins.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the dimensions of your pivot bar are the same as our 26-040, then it still may work for you. Can you tell me which screw hole you use for installation? Is it the one that matches the 26-040, the other hole, or both at once? If possible, could you also send me a picture of the pivot bar removed from the window?
A home owner from tn says:
my windows have two holes and both have screw in them
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Can we also see a picture of the pivot bar itself? We will need that before we can recommend an alternative.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.