pivot pins for bifold closet doors

A quick learner from Purcellville, VA says:
Hi-

I have original 25-year-old bifold closet doors in our Foremost modular home and need the following parts (see image below). Do you carry these? If not, can you recommend someone who might? If so, I specifically need two of the pivot guides (the metal/brown plastic parts shown below). These slip right into a hored hole in the top of the wood doors and slide into the opening of the sliding bracket.

Your product 23-121 looks like it's a pretty close fit, but want to double-check with you first.

Thanks for your help!
Tim C
Customer_Photo_Pivot_Bracket
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Tim,
Thanks for sending such great images.

The 23-121, Top Pivot Guide, has a 7/16" diameter top and base as does your original.

The 23-307, Top Pivot Socket, looks like the same track bracket as shown in your photos.
A quick learner from Purcellville, VA says:
Donna-

Thanks for the quick response. Just like your bio says, you really do know your stuff! :)

Thanks! I'm placing the order now.

Tim
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.