SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

plastic hardware cover

A handy person from USA says:
I was inquiring to see if you carry this plastic hardware cover? If not would you happen to know who does?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Ken
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ken. We may be able to find something, but I need some more information on your window. Do you know the manufacturer? Can you also send us some photos of the operator itself out of the window, along with a photo with that cover replaced?
A contractor from Michigan says:
These windows were manufactured by Acan in 2010. Acan, a Canadian company, went out of business a year or two later.

Not sure what photo angle you would like. Did you want one with the arm extended?

Ken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! And yes, we would like to see a picture that shows as much of the operator as possible. Seeing it removed, and in one picture, would be ideal.
A contractor from Michigan says:
Three more angles
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have received your new pictures, but they still only show the base. We need to see the entire operator. That includes the arms that physically open the window when you turn the crank handle. We recommend removing the operator from the window so that we can see the whole thing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)