plastic or vinyl strips on inside of window

A home owner from Alpharetta says:
I have a double pane window that was manufactured by Alenco (which is now out of business). I recently had the glass replaced because it was foggy. But the replacement guys broke the plastic/vinyl strips that are located on the inside of the window. The guys pulled these L-shaped pieces out around the glass and then removed the glass. After they replaced the glass, they tried to insert the L-shaped plastic/vinyl strips back to the window (inside of the house). What are the vinyl/plastic pieces called? And, do you sell replacement pieces?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It sounds like you're describing snap-in glazing, like our 55-029. I'm not sure what you have without seeing its shape. Could you remove a small sample and upload a few pictures of its cross-section for me to look at? I'd be able to determine what you have based on that information.

You may also be interested in seeing our handy tutorial video on how to remove this type of hardware.
A home owner from Alpharetta says:
Thank you so much! The product you mentioned is exactly what I need. I pulled out a piece this morning. I will get the glass company to order from you and have my windows fixed!
What a great service you have! Thank you again!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'm glad we were able to help. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I would be happy to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.