plastic piece to go with balance

A landlord from E. Fallowfield, PA says:
Ok, so this is the item (2820) I need but part of my problem also is that the plastic piece on the top corner of the window is broken and needs to be replace as well. So, do you guys sell that piece too?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're talking about a top sash guide. Unfortunately, I do not know what you have. Top sash guides are not often exclusive to one type of balance. I will need to see a few pictures of your top sash guide fully removed from the window, along with detailed dimensions.
A quick learner from E. Fallowfield, PA says:
Sorry, it took a while to figure out how to get this picture off my new HTC One cell phone. Here are two pictures of the sash guides I was asking about. Where do I find these on your web site so that I can order them along with the 2820 piece?

Bob
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bob, thanks for the image. That's just what we needed to see. Check out our 18-032. I think this looks like a match, but compare the dimensions to your own and see if you agree.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.