plastic tabs that clip the screen to the window frame

A home owner from Ellwood City, PA 16117 says:
Several of the clear plastic tabs (each has a hole with a tiny screw in it so that it can be attached to the bottom of the screen) on our Patriot window screens have broken. These plastic tabs clamp the screen to the window to hold it in. How can I obtain replacements?

Our home is a Ryan home (Sumner model) that we built through the Ryan Owner/Builder program.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can I see a few pictures of the clip in question? That will help us locate a good replacement for you.
You asked me to send pictures of the screen clips in question. Here is one showing how they are breaking. Also attached is a picture of one attached to the frame of a screen.
Thanks,
Jane
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for these images, Jane. They're perfect. Please bear with us a little longer as we investigate a possible replacement.
Profile picture of Tom
I would start by looking at our 70-208. This looks pretty similar to me, but compare it to what you have and let me know what you think.
Your 70-208 looks like it will work. I ordered a few along with the screws and will give them a try.
Thanks,
Jane
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.