plastic window corner

A handy person from Hawaii says:
trying to find these replacement corners for window screens, almond in color
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could I see a few pictures of the corner in question? Can you also give us detailed dimensions? I'd like to know the thickness of the frame, as well as the thickness and width of the corner's legs.
A quick learner from Hawaii says:
Additional pics for reference
A customer submitted image of their window corners.
Profile picture of Tom
Can you confirm your measurements? It appears that you have the thickness of the leg marked as 11/16", but it doesn't appear to be that thick when looking at your ruler. Can you please confirm for me the thickness of the frame, as well as the thickness and width of the legs?

It's hard to tell measurements with just a ruler held up to the part. It would be better if you simply told me what those three dimensions are.
See additional pic for updated measurement for corner thickness.
A customer submitted image of their screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks! Check out our 95-184. Could you use this as a possible replacement?
It's wortha try. Thank you.
A home owner from Idaho says:
I have the same corner pieces as "Handy from Hawaii". And I need four more of them. Do you know if the ones you suggested worked for him or her?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, the customer who created this thread never did get back to us. However I can say that since this post was made in 2013, we have confirmed that the corner in question is discontinued and no longer something that we can provide. In light of what I know now ten years later, I don't think I'd recommend the 95-184. I'm not optimistic at all that it would work.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.