plastic/nylon storm door clip

A home owner from Bloomsbury, NJ says:

This storm door was here when we moved in 1995. The clips are permanently affixed in holes in the door, but can swivel to change the door from the screen insert to the glass insert. I could find no marks identifying the maker of the door, either on the door itself or on the clip. A search on the WWW has not come up with a match for the broken clips. In the photos, my finger is holding the broken part of the clip in position. The door pictures show how they look on the door, and the circular hole is where this broken clip was removed. Any information you could provide would be much appreciated. It's a great door, and I hate to have to replace the whole door, just because a few plastic clips have broken. Thank you! Lois

Storm door clip
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We carry two types of clip that are similar to yours, but I'm not sure if they will work for your door. Take a look at our 70-085 and 70-050 to start out. You might also want to check to see if there is a storm door installation company near you. You might luck out and find the company that originally installed what you have, but after so long there's no telling if they're still around.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.