SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

pocker door rollers

A home owner from Calistoga, CA says:
Please confirm that the heavy duty rollers 23-176S (250 pound door capacity) can be substituted for the rollers used in your kit # 23-251. I am willing to pay for the added "protection" of the heavy duty rollers because I don't want to ever have to again remove the door trim and sheet rock on our problematic 36" 1 3/4" heavy pocket door.

I have given up searching for 7/8" rollers to fit our existing "heavy duty" track. Do you sell a high quality 4-wheel part with 7/8" rollers (preferably with ball bearings, graphite and a real durable plastic, or whatever materials you recommend for the best wear and tear--the plastic on one of our four wheels is disintegrating after only four years of use)? All the replacements seem to be 1" and the 1" size from another source does not fit our existing track. So, at this point, I am willing to rip out the finished trim and sheetrock and start all over again.

An additional question: do you sell a high end ORB (Oil Rubbed Bronze) pocket door "pull with a lock?" Our current "door pull and lock" keeps falling apart even though it was made for a 1 3/4" door. If not, maybe we'll just have to really start over and purchase a 1 3/8" door because, at this point, the 4-year old door was cut out to handle (pun intended) the "door pull and lock."
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 23-176S can be use to replace the rollers in 23-251 kit. I'm not sure what pull handle it is you need, though. Can I see a few pictures of your current one?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)