SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

pocket door roller

A quick learner from San Bernardino, CA says:
need replacement hardware
User submitted photos of pocket door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We may have found something similar. However, before we do anything, can you tell me what the diameter of your wheels are? We might have something in 3/4" or 7/8" available.
A quick learner says:
I actually removed the roller from the door so I could get a better picture. Although it mat appear to be fine, the bearings are wiped out. The wheel measures 7/8" across. I just found some writing on the part. It reads Nordahl Burbank, CA Don't know iof this is helpful or not.
User submitted photos of a pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information and images. We are currently working on a possible replacement and will let you know as soon as it is online and available to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 23-175, pocket door roller pair, and compare it to your original rollers.
A quick learner from San Bernardino, CA says:
Thanks, Donna. Looks like they may work. I ordered them and will give them a try. Thanks to all of you who helped on this.

George
A home owner from Florida says:
I live in a house built in 1958 that has a pocket door. My front roller on the "face" of the door went out (plastic wheel broke apart and ball bearings went everywhere)! After looking at your site, I took the bad roller off and it was stamped with "NORDAHL BURBANK CALIF" like the post above from San Bernadino, CA. I ordered the pocket door roller pair 7/8" (23-175) and it fits like a glove. My pocket door works again.

Your site was very helpful. Thank you very much.
A quick learner from California says:
Thanks folks! I have the same issue. So glad I found this page and can now order the SWISCO part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)