SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

pocket door trucks

A handy person from DELRAY BEACH, FLA says:
printed on the roller is a name or trademark : "ROL-A-DOR THEY ARE 11/16" WHEEL DIA. INSIDE ID OF TRACK IS 1". HEIGHT, 1" ALSO. IN ONE PHOTO WAS TRYING ANOTHER TRUCK OUT. SMALLEST THE GUY HAD . CHANGING THE TRACK IS OUT OF THE QUESTION(FOR NOW) MY LANDLORD WON'T DO THAT! i LIVE IN FLA. HAVE NOT LOCATED ANYONE THAT KNOWS MUCH RE: THIS STYLE. SURE 4 WHEEL SET UP WOULD WORK WITH SAME BRACKET SETUP. THAT WHITE TRUCK WOULD HAVE WORKED IF IT WAS SMALLER!

i HAVE ANOTHER DOOR IN THE APT,BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE THE DOOR UNLESS YOU TAKE WALL APART , THIS DOOR i AM WORKING ON , HAS A REMOVABLE PIECE OF TRACK FOR DOOR REMOVAL THANK GOD! THANKS !
User submitted photos of pocket door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have this kind of pocket door hardware. This is likely very old and not made anymore. The only thing we have that may work is replacing the entire track set with something like our 23-250, 23-251, and 23-252.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)