precision entry system door.

A home owner from Lancaster NY says:
the door is a part # 400clm it's a wood core steel door. this is a picture of the bottom sweep it's 1 3/4" wide the closed sweep is the inside part of the weather strip this is a stick on sweep there is no track on the bottom of the door that is slides in to. it's a 36" door.
Please help winter is around the corner!
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We don't have this exact seal, but I have two possible solutions to consider. The first is to use our screw-on 58-176, which just wraps around the bottom of the door. You could also do what I did myself at my own house and use our 58-189, cut the kerf legs off, and install it with small nails to the bottom of the door. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.