proper channel balance shoe

A quick learner from Allen TX says:
I need to replace the entire channel balance. I believe The top is a 19-002 but it seems the shoe may be a 15-003 since it seems to measure 1 3/16".

I do not see complete a channel balance with a 19-002 and 15-003. I only see Series 351 which comes with a 15-002 shoe and Series 390 which comes with a 15-001 shoe.

The balance measures 29" and is marked with 2840R.

Which Series should I order?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If you have a 15-003 shoe, your balance will need to be custom made. We can do this for you no problem. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once we know that, we can send you a special custom balance link that will let you add the special product to your cart.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.