question about 39-107FK

A contractor from tallahassee says:
will this product # 39-107FK place the jel-wen carado casement cover & crank? see pic of cover & spine. also do u offer replacement lock as shown in pic in white . need 23 crank/covers & 46 locks. thanks
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree, I think the 39-107FK should fit your operator. It has the center hole in the cover like the 39-107, which you show in your photo.

Your lock is the older model, which isn't made anymore. The newer replacement is the 38-097 and 38-098. Take note the bronze color is not as dark as the bronze that Caradco uses. You will also need the new 38-079 keeper, as the new locks will not work with the old keeper.
A quick learner says:
does the lock replacement come in white?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 38-097 and 38-098 come in white. View their store page to see each color option available.
A quick learner from tallahassee FL says:
received my truth folding handle & entry guard sash lock. both fit perfectly! i am ready to place my big order for 24 handles & 43 locks. does the casement sash lock keeper # 38-079 come in white as my sample purchased was tan? entry guard sash lock did not come with white screws. do u sell white screws for the entry guard sash lock separately? no screws with lock keeper either. do u have smaller white screws for those? before & after photos for other to see. thanks. ps do you sell replacement white screens for my windows?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 38-079 keeper does not come in white, I'm afraid, but that shouldn't be an issue. You actually don't see the keeper when the window is closed. As for the screws, we have stainless steel, SWISCO part number 33-016P. This is a #8 flat head screw, but I'm not sure of the length you need for your window so compare these to your original fasteners. The wrong length could damage your window, so keep that in mind!
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.