question about a channel balance match

A home owner from Columbia, MD says:
I am having trouble finding an exact replacement for the support channel balances. I will attach some pictures of the ends and maybe you can give me the correct parts #. The rods are 1/2" X 31" and are stamped 3030. Thank You
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It appears that you may have our 19-037 Rollyson top channel balance attachment, however I can't quite make out the bottom. Can you please take a picture of it from the side so that I may see what it is? Thank you!
A quick learner from columbia, MD says:
Here are some additonal pictures. I think I will need to purchase the complete channel balance because of the broken roller(pulley?)
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. It looks like either our 15-004 or 15-005 channel balance shoe, but damaged. Do you have an undamaged shoe to compare? Perhaps from the other balance in the same window? If so, please compare its dimensions to our 15-004 and 15-005 and let me know which one you think is closer.
A quick learner from columbia, MD says:
I am still not sure which one I need here is an additional picture form another window since it appears both balances are worn and broken on thewindow I am trying to repair.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That makes things a lot clearer. I think you should go with the 1" shoe, our 15-005.

Now, to begin the ordering process, please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
A quick learner says:
Thank You
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.