SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rear Drawer Bracket R-40-28

A quick learner says:
my drawer bracket is made by ronthor reiss corp and product # is R-40-28 thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 32-036 is the replacement guide you are looking for.
A landlord from State College, PA says:
Hi Paul, I am looking for a rear drawer guide, made by Ronthor. The cabinets this guide came from are about 35 years old. The measurements are close to the pictures on this site, but not exact. The markings are on one side, Ronthor N.Y.C. On the reverse, Patent (looks like) 2657233, with a "U" under that. Can you help me locate these guides? Many (and I mean many) thanks! Pene' G.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The given patent # 2657233 did not turn up a drawer part or a Ronthor part. We would be happy to research this for you, please send us detailed photos with dimensions.
A handy person from Conway/ Myrtle Beach, SC. says:
I would like to know if there is a local store who carries you products,where I can purchase rear drawer guides 32-036 here in Conway SC. or surrounding nearby areas? Thanks, Frank
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but all of our parts are only available online.
A home owner from Atlanta, GA says:
I have a broken plastic drawer glide manufactured by Ronthor Reiss Corp N.Y.C. labelled as Part No. R-40-28. I cannot decide which of your replacement parts I should purchase. The size of the glides on your website that most closely match my broken glide are Product Codes 32-036 and 32-118. 32-036 does not show all the detail measurements as complete as Product Code: 32-118 does. My glide was stapled to the drawer frame. Please help me choose the correct replacement part.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The 32-036 Rear Drawer Guide and 32-118 Back Bearing have identical measurements. The only difference is that the 32-118 has three screw holes. That said, the 32-036 is the recommended replacement for the R-40-28.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)