Rear Drawer Bracket R-40-28

A quick learner says:
my drawer bracket is made by ronthor reiss corp and product # is R-40-28thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for writing in. The 32-118 is the replacement guide you are looking for. We have used this to replace the R-40-28 in the past. Take a look and see what you think. 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! I am afraid that the given patent # 2657233 did not turn up a drawer part or a Ronthor part. We would be happy to research this for you. If you could send us detailed photos with dimensions of the part you need, we'll do our best to find a replacement. 

A landlord from State College, PA says:
Hi Paul, I am looking for a rear drawer guide, made by Ronthor. The cabinets this guide came from are about 35 years old. The measurements are close to the pictures on this site, but not exact. The markings are on one side, Ronthor N.Y.C. On the reverse, Patent (looks like) 2657233, with a "U" under that. Can you help me locate these guides? Many (and I mean many) thanks! Pene' G.
A handy person from Conway/ Myrtle Beach, SC. says:

I would like to know if there is a local store who carries you products,where I can purchase rear drawer guides 32-118 here in Conway SC. or surrounding nearby areas? Thanks, Frank

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we have no brick-and-mortar storefront; we do, however, offer a variety of shipping options to get our products to you as quickly as possible. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A home owner from Atlanta, GA says:

I have a broken plastic drawer glide manufactured by Ronthor Reiss Corp N.Y.C. labelled as Part No. R-40-28. I cannot decide which of your replacement parts I should purchase. The size of the glides on your website that most closely match my broken glide is the 32-118. My glide was stapled to the drawer frame. Please help me choose the correct replacement part.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello there. If the dimensions and appearance of the 32-118 match what you have then it sounds like a promising candidate. If you're uncertain, please send us photos and measurements and we'll do our best to confirm for you. 

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Can you get replacement drawers for a dresser that you may have made? Mahogany by Pennsylvania Dutch?
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for reaching out to us! However, I think you may have us confused with another company. We've never made or sold dressers of any kind. We only sell aftermarket replacement parts, such as guides and tracks. I recommend that you triple check the name of the manufacturer and contact them directly.

SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.