rear drawer slide socket

A home owner from South Lake Tahoe says:
Original is Ferrari GO23 - 4 photos attached with original and 32-018 side by side. I ordered at suggestion from your website: 32-018 but this part is to small 'inside'. Slide arm barely fits and 'stretches' plastic when I push it in and I have to push hard.

The worst part is the screw holes do not match up. Holes are already in cabinet.
This is my original email:

"They are a very tight squeeze to fit the 'rail' but I was going to live with that but when I tried to screw them in, the space between the top and bottom screw holes are not the same so I cannot install the sockets. The original distance is 1-1/4" and your product is 1-7/16". I still need the sockets. Is there anything else I can buy instead that will fit the dimensions I need?"

If you can find anything to match the original, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks very much.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that the 32-018 didn't work for your drawers. The only other part that comes to mind is our 32-089, where the opening for the track is 1" x 3/8", and the length is 3-5/8". You would need to make new screw holes because of the placement of the holes. I'm afraid we don't have anything closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.