repair of Pella window screens

A home owner from Cleveland, Ohio says:
I have Pella windows with removable screens on the interior side of the casement window. Over time the plastic corners of the screen frame have become brittle and started to break. The frame of the screen is 3/4 inches and the corners are made of plastic. The plastic corners are exposed by about 1/8 of an inch. Do you have a replacement corner available? Can they readily replaceable without destroying the aluminum frame?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Let's figure out which replacement corner you will need first. Can you take a picture of your current screen corner and submit it here? Is there any markings or names on the corner?

Two popular Pella window screen corners you can take a look at is the 95-181 and the 95-228.
A home owner from patchogue NY says:
I also have casement windows with the screens on the inside. Not only have all corners separated, but the knob in the lower right hand corner which turns the built in blinds have come out. I have tried for weeks to get help from Pella with no results I can't open the windows without screens.
A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
Mine too have come apart- but I really just need to replace the whole screen- as they are bent by a very talented dog who tries to be an escape artist!! where is the best place to get the screen??
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.