SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replace uper and lower hinges on casement windows

A home owner from w.long branch new jersey 07764 says:
the uper and lower hinges broke need complete uper and lower parts operating handle that adjusts opening and closing is ok the hinge sections broke thanks it has del mar toronto and up engraved
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Can you send us a few pictures of your casement window and hinges? Do you know what brand of window you have?
A home owner from w.long branch new jersey 07764 says:
i sent a request in for replacement hinges two weeks ago and then Mike sent me a memo for pictures of my hinges I did that on may 23, my number is 6658 AND THEY SAID IT WOULD BE TWO TO THREE DAYS as of know I still havent heard. Pictures are attached again.
User submitted photo of window hinges by Del Mar Toronto.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Begin by taking a look at the Swisco 36-013-10 2-Bar-Hinge-Set.
A friend from w long branch new jersey07764 says:
Isent pictures of upper and lower hinges with measurements on them did you get those? the 36-013-10 looks like it is 10" my overall sliding piece is 9" and the hinge medal piece is 6 3/4 long piece and 5 1/2" short piece and the only namme on hinge is del mar toronto. thanks chris
A home owner from west long branch new jersey 07764 says:
36-013-10 looks like its 10" my overall slide bar is 9" and the metal piece of hinge is 6 3//4" and the short piece is 5 3/4" did you get the pictures of the hinges I sent they had the measurements on it? my initial # was 6658 my new number is 6824. thanks chris
Profile picture of Dave
After further research, it appears you have a discontinued roto hinge. Sorry, but I believe we are unable to help you locate a replacement. As stated above, the Swisco 36-013-10 is the closest set we have.
A home owner from west long branch new jersey07764 says:
will that fit since my hinges are smaller
Profile picture of Dave
It should fit but you most likely will have to make new holes to install the new hinges. I believe this is your only option, so may have to make the 36-013-10 work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)