SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement door guide

A home owner from Sparta, NJ says:
I have need for some replacement door guides like the attached photo... If you can help me then I will gladly place an order today... Thanks

A customer submitted photo of a door guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before we can offer an applicable replacement for you, I just have a few questions.

First, could you tell me what type of door this is for? It looks like it might be for a closet door, but I can't be sure. Do you also know who manufactured it?

Finally, could you give me its full dimensions?
A home owner from Sparta, NJ says:
Yes it for wooden bi-fold doors that ride on a track..
Dimension are 2" length. 3/4" high width on top of the plastic guide is 3/4" and the stem in 1/2"

Let me know if you need more...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, I do not believe we have this type of hardware. I think your best bet would be to replace the whole track set.

We have a few options you can look at. I recommend that you check out our 23-504, 23-505, 23-506, 26-530, and 23-531 Bifold Door Track and Hardware Kits. Do any of these look like they may work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)