SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

The 23-041 does work as a replacement for Acme 4011/4012

A home owner from Bartlett, Il. says:
I just installed the bottom rollers,on my glass closet doors, Your Part #23-041. They do replace the original Acme #4011 / 4012, which were worn and noisey. Thank you for stocking these items, they work perfect!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! Glad to hear that they work as a replacement. I'm sure this information will help other customers in the future.
A quick learner from Las vegas nv. says:
I have the exact same issue 4011 wheel is toast it's 2 glass mirror closet doors and I just Love Love love all this info I will be purchasing the s23-041 will let u all know how it works. My track is really rusted. Would u suggest replacing the track. We have a swamp . Think that is why it rusted . Or can I just clean the track really good and get new rollers????
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm happy to hear that our information has helped you. Please let us know. As for cleaning a track vs. replacing it, depending on the level of rust you may find that cleaning it is more trouble than it's worth. You would need to really go at it with steel wool and then repaint it. Replacing the whole track may be easier and less time consuming, but it's up to you.
A home owner from Euless, Texas says:
Same issue with Acme 4011/4012, So happy to see your 23-041 will work. Also need to purchase track. Thank you for being there for us.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Of course, we're always there for those who need our help. I've made a list of tracks that can work with the 23-041, which you can see on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)