replacement for balance spring on my tilt out/in windows

A handy person from Virginia Beach VA says:
I am looking for a replacement for my balance spring broken pieces, i have included the best picture i can take.
i think the broken piece is a pivot shoe based on similar pictures i see on the website The dimension of my part as close as i can measure is 2 inches high by 15/16 wide by 5/8 deep. none of your pivot lock shoes in the pictures on the replacement page seem to match. i am hesitant to take the window apart until i can find the part.
Thanks for any help you can be
Chris
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Chris. It's hard to say. The best I can make out as your pivot shoe, which resembles our 15-140. This is often used with our Series 150 coil spring. Look this hardware over and tell me what you think!
A handy person from Virginia Beach VA says:
Thanks for the reply please see a picture of the unbroken side, can you identify it from this shot, again the dimension are 2 inches high by 15/16 wide by 5/8 deep, nothing on your pivot picture page seems to match
Thanks again
Chris
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I identified your different window parts. 15-143, 144 & 145 hold the coil spring Series 150 in place. We will need the numbers printed on the spring when ordering them for the correct weight. The pivot shoe that goes with these parts is 15-140. It is 1-1/4" wide by 17/32" thick. Please recheck your pivot shoe dimensions and let us know so we can ensure we find you the proper parts.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.