SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement hardware for milgard awning window

A home owner from Kailua, Hawaii says:
my milgard awning window hardware are rusted out as they are very near to our pool and the chlorine rusts the metal. I am attempting to have someone replace the rusted hardware w/o removing the window. my windows are sill mounted. I have identified the following parts:
39-239 operator
39-536 (2) slide
39-375 handle
39-543 operator track - unsure if this is the correct piece
39-424 bracket - do I need this?

I believe I need other parts that I cannot find on your website.
1. the 9" piece that connects the track to the window (see image 3187)
2. the 6+" piece that attaches to the window's side (see image 3190)
3. 2 piece component at the top of the window center (see image 3188)and top of the window frame
4. the black piece that glides along the track (see image 3189)
5. the 16" piece that is attached to the bottom of the window. the slide assembly fits into it.

I will send the remainder of the images via email.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I believe you are showing the Maxium operator in your photos. Take a look at the following parts: our 39-239, 39-536, 39-556 along with folding handle 39-205. You also show the side hinges, so look at our 13" long 36-013-13. Carefully go over these parts and see if they match yours.

You also show a plastic part with the name "Roto" on it. What is that used for? Finally, you show a rusted part that could be a lock keeper. Not sure which one to recommend. If you can, please send us some photos of the lock itself along with dimensions for us to identify.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)