SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement hardware need for Marvin Casemaster Awning windows

A quick learner from USA says:

My Casemaster Awning windows, 7 each have sagging problems. I have suffered through many winters where the sash window has sagged. I have restored the window hinge hardware (not adjustable) type in each of twenty three windows, which corrected most sagging issues. There are still 7 of the larger awning windows that sag. Can you please call me so I can order your adjustable type replacement hardware. I have tried to shop your company for the parts I need but had difficulty locating them,

Manufacturer: Marvin Casemaster Awning Windows, year 2001.

Correction Needed: Replace existing hinges ? and stainless Steel tracks (guides)with (adjustable) hardware.

Quantity: 7 total, looking at the window standing outside, crank is on left (4 each) and right (3 each).
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what type of hinges Marvin uses in their windows. We carry the 36-013-10 and the 36-013-13 stainless steel hinges, both of which have a adjustable stud which can be turned with a 9/16" open end wrench. If possible, we would like to see pictures of your hinges in order to identify the part you need. I would also like your measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)