replacement items for Young Hinkle Windjammer

A quick learner says:
I am in need of 2 hinges for a Young Hinkle Windjammer dresser made in the 80's. I am also in need of plastic drawer stops. Do you have these items? Thanks, Terry Cox
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Furniture manufactures use many different types of drawer hardware from many different drawer hardware manufactures. So it is really hard to figure out what drawer hardware you will need without seeing it. If possible, send pictures to us of your drawer hardware. Or you can take a look through our drawer hardware section to see if you can spot your hardware.
A home owner from Visalia, CA 93291 says:
I am in need of two hinges for a dresser (Young Hinkle)made in the 80's. The hinges are made by Keeler Brass Part Number 8303 antique brass.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at this discussion regarding the 8303 Hinge for Young Hinkle Dresser. We have not been able to locate a replacement hinge that this time.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)