replacement of hand cranks for jalousie

A home owner from Wilmington, DE says:
I posted these last week. the cranks have been breaking and are glued back together by a local handyman, but we want to replace them, 5 to start. I think I see the replacement on your site, please give me the part and ordering procedure.
Bill
User submitted a photo of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I remember answering this a few days ago, yes, but I'm being told the old post had the wrong email address. I'm afraid your operator is damaged and cannot be repaired; that worm gear I see attached to the handle is not meant to come out. You will need an entirely new operator. We can help, but we need to see a picture of the operator out of the window.
A quick learner from Wilmington, DE says:
We began this conversation a few months ago but I was unable to extract the crank from the jalousie mechanism, which I did this weekend.

I need 4 to start, and will replace all 12 if this first batch works out.

I enclose three photos and a tape measure to help with size.
Bill Innes
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
A quick learner from Wilmington, DE says:
More Pics for D78581
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-025, awning window operator. This was used by Victor Sun windows out of Philadelphia. Compare it to your operator to make sure it matches up.
A quick learner from Rehoboth Beach, DE says:
All done. We received 4 and they fit perfectly, and I just ordered another 6 to complete replacement of operators for all the awning windows on our screened in porch in Rehoboth Beach, DE. For three years breaking cranks on operators were the bane of my beach existence, and I am happy to say that is all in the past! Thanks for your help!
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.