SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement part for PHP-28 810S window, single hung

A quick learner from California says:
Hello,
One of my window channel balance was broken. I would like to replace one replacement part for a single hung PHP-28 810S window. The marking on the channel balance is "86 26-5 GC5 CMC 45". Please provide a SKU # and cost. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid your stamp doesn't tell us what balance you have. It only tells us how strong the spring is. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
A quick learner from California says:
Hello,
it is a 1/2" wide channel balance with a length of 27". From the top and bottom attachments, it seems it is S380 or S385 series. The bottom attachment has a depth of 1 1/16". See attached pics.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Based on the size of your shoe, I recommend our Series 385 channel balance. It was likely once 1-3/32", but wore down a little.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)