Do you have these replacement cranks for Caradco windows

A home owner from Coal Valley,IL says:
I have a Caradco 5 panel bow window that was installed in about 1988. The two casement panels that open are in need of refinishing and new hardware and weather stripping. The operators are Entry Gard Truth 20755 and I will need both a left and a right. On the end of the top and bottom rails are small clips that fit into the slides the clips are metal with plastic inserts, the plastic is broken and they are lose in the tracks. The clips that slide over the pins to hold the arms in place are also rusted and do not hold. The V shaped weather stripping is also cracked and there are pieces missing. The windows will not seal correctly and are very drafty. Please help me identify the correct replacement parts. Enclosed are several pictures of the window in its current condition.
User submitted photo of caradco 5 panel windows and operator
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Thank you for submitting your photos. For your operators stamped "20755", please take a look at this discussion regarding Caradco operators.

If you need hinges, take a look at the Swisco 36-013-10 2 Bar Hinge Set. As for weatherstripping, you may want to consider the 55-169 Bubble Seal.
A home owner from Belle Plaine says:
I need to find several plastic clips for my older Caradco wooden add-on panes. They have one small nail embedded in them. Where could I find these?

Emma
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Upload a few photos of your current clips so we can take a look.
A contractor from Rockville says:
I am in need of butterfly handles in bronze color for Caradco casements.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 39-102 "T" handle. It may be difficult to open a casement window without the extra torque a regular handle provides, though. There is also a folding version that may act as a better solution for you. Please see our 39-205 and let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
36-013-10 : 2-Bar Hinge Set, 10
36-013-10
Price: $17.58
2-Bar Hinge Set, 10" SS
39-102 : T Handle, 11/32
39-102
Price: $6.75
T Handle, 11/32"
39-155 : Caradco Window Crank, 9-1/2
39-155
Price: $23.79
Caradco Window Crank, 9-1/2"
39-156 : Caradco Window Crank, 9-1/2
39-156
Price: $23.79
Caradco Window Crank, 9-1/2"
55-169 : 8' Length, Leaf Weatherseal
55-169
Price: $14.98
8' Length, Leaf Weatherseal
How to Replace a Hinge Set in a Casement Window [1080p]
Video
How to Replace a Hinge Set in a Casement...
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Video
Connecting a casement window operator to...