SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement parts for Kinco windows

A home owner from LaBelle, FL says:
I need the balances and the guides for my Kinco windows. The balances have the following numbers/letters 34 4 NM BSI. I could not find any identifying marks on the guides. I was wondering if you could match the guides to the balances. Also the guides seem to be the root of the problem, do they make a more durable guide?

Thank you,

Andy
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

Kinco is no longer in business, but we can help you find parts to use as replacements. The numbers "34 4" on your balance translate to our balance option of 3440. You will be instructed to choose a stamp option when ordering channel balances.

As for your balance fittings, you may want to compare your top attachments to the 19-002 and the 19-005. You will want to compare your bottom attachments to the 15-002 and the 15-004. The balance attachments will determine your balance Series. Please compare your attachments to the ones we have suggested.

For the top sash guide, you will want to compare yours to 18-044 and the 18-166.
A contractor from tarpon springs, fl says:
I need balancers and guides for my windows also is it possible to buy a new bottom sash for a single hung window?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, could you provide us with some photos and measurements of your window parts that you need so we can assist you in finding the proper part?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)