SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement parts for a float away metal bifold door circa 1968

A quick learner says:

He need repalcement parts for our bifold doors.Can you send me a link on where to find them on your website?
Can I purchase items retail?

User submitted photos of a bi-fold door pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jim. Your one photo shows something like our 21-033 bottom guide pin, while the other looks like our 21-201 pivot bracket and 21-035 bottom pivot pin. Check them out and see if you agree. Some other parts you might need are our 21-032 top guide pin and 21-034 top pivot pin. I do not know where you can buy these retail but you can place an order for them directly from our site. There are three ways to find them on our site: type the numbers I gave you in the search bar, click on the links on the right side of this page, or click on the numbers in this very post.
A handy person from Fort Wayne says:
Great info - thank you so much!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)