SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement patio handle

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hi - tried to find brand of slider to no avail. Pic of broken handle attached. Do you have something that matches closely? Only the inside handle is broken (if the parts are available separately). Thanks very much.
User submitted photo of their broken patio door handle set.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Gene, and for the great picture! Please take a look at our 82-035 patio door handle set and compare its measurements to your own. Do you think this might work for you? Please let me know!
A quick learner from North Andover MA says:
Hi Dave - thanks for getting back to me so quickly. 82-035 would clash horribly with the existing door color. Can you tell me who manufactures 82-044? That exterior handle seems identical to the one we have and all we need to know is the identity of the interior mate. In fact, it's only the face plate of our interior handle that is cracked. We could conceivable just replace that face plate and keep our existing handles.
I am more than happy to special order any and all parts through Swisco.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, we have not been able to find any handle that matches the set that you have. The closest possible match we can provide is still our 82-035 patio door handle set. I apologize for the inconvenience.
A home owner from Washington says:
I have the same exact interior door handle and problem as Gene. Just wondering if he ordered and installed something that worked for him, as I feel I just need to replace the interior door handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)