replacement Larson sweep

A home owner from tenmile, Or says:
looking for a door sweep for door # 34652052E-121130504 is the one you have listed 40-209 the right one? are thes pts under warranty? door is yr old.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with that number. We also do not have warranties for our hardware. I think your best bet would be to carefully compare the specs of your sweep to those we show for the 40-209 to ensure that they match.
A home owner from tenmile,Or. says:
why are you not familiar with this door number says on tag its a Larson storm door. and its only a yr old.. the 40-209 looks like right pt, but you can't tell unless you see it. and I don't want to have to send it back. why don't Lowes carry thes parts.? does this sweep have two sweeps or single?
thanks.mary
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you may be confused. We're not Larson, we're SWISCO.com. We carry many Larson products, but I cannot guarantee that any would work for you without more detailed information.

You don't have to mail anything to us. If you want, just take a picture of its end-section and tell me what the dimensions are compared to the 40-209. Your picture should look something like this image:
Profile view of 40-209
Profile view of 40-209

These parts are not sold in pairs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.