SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement Larson sweep

A home owner from tenmile, Or says:
looking for a door sweep for door # 34652052E-121130504 is the one you have listed 40-209 the right one? are thes pts under warranty? door is yr old.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with that number. We also do not have warranties for our hardware. I think your best bet would be to carefully compare the specs of your sweep to those we show for the 40-209 to ensure that they match.
A home owner from tenmile,Or. says:
why are you not familiar with this door number says on tag its a Larson storm door. and its only a yr old.. the 40-209 looks like right pt, but you can't tell unless you see it. and I don't want to have to send it back. why don't Lowes carry thes parts.? does this sweep have two sweeps or single?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you may be confused. We're not Larson, we're SWISCO.com. We carry many Larson products, but I cannot guarantee that any would work for you without more detailed information.

You don't have to mail anything to us. If you want, just take a picture of its end-section and tell me what the dimensions are compared to the 40-209. Your picture should look something like this image:
Profile view of 40-209

These parts are not sold in pairs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)