SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement roller styles

A landlord from connecticut says:
I purchased 23-186 and 23-154 but the offsets don't work. The only thing you have that is close is 23-177 and 23-178 but the roller style is different. Do you sell other replacement rollers besides the 23-140. I need the 1" style roller. see attachment.
Help please. I'm also willing to buy hangers with the smaller rollers, remove them and use the pins from the 23-140 if they fit. Got any other suggestions?
Thank you.
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if your exact roller housing and wheels are still available. You could have an earlier version of our 23-177, which has a smaller wheel. I had a thought, though. Could you use a wheel like our 10-101 for shower doors, or even the 10-102? See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)