SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

ASTR BEC OMCO replacement rollers

A home owner from nashville, tn says:
ASTR BEC OMCO - in a circle on the top

11/16" thick. the roller is 1 1/4" diam.

These rollers are 20 years old. Pictured is the front roller. I assume the trailing roller is the same. I'd like to replace both.

User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe. Look over our 81-278. I'm confident this is a good match but go over our information and let me know what you think.
A home owner says:
Yessir, that looks like it. I'll order them. Thanks very much. What a relief this will be.
Profile picture of Tom
My pleasure! Thanks for your order, we appreciate it. Let me know if you need anything else.
A quick learner from nashville, tn says:
I have to tell you how happy I am to have a patio door that works. For years it got progressively harder to operate as the rollers failed. Two pros told me there were no parts for a 20-year-old aluminum door. Finally, I found SWISCO and you had the rollers we needed. Clear communication, excellent price, and quick service. I installed them, and no more wrestling with the door.

Honestly, this is such a relief. Thanks very much!
Profile picture of Tom
Joe, as I said before, it's my sincerest pleasure to help. In my experience, whenever someone says I need to buy a whole new door or window, my first thought is, "Are you sure about that?" We always try our best to find a work around.

Thanks again for your order. If you ever need anything else, feel free to shoot us another inquiry.
A professional from CA says:
Your "pros" are not pros. 20 years is not even old. 50 is starting to get old. Pre 1964 is where you have a lot of non-tempered glass. That's when "old" starts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)