SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement sash lock for cabin windows

A home owner from north carolina says:
I purchased a Blue Ridge log Cabin that had been built in 1999. I need a couple of sash locks. This is the information that I have on the windows:

PO 9848 - barcode - 431426 040019 - series 1250SH = MST 3050 - Code SPM - BRN. Have also attached a pic. Please advise what
I need in order to order.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thanks for contacting us. I'd be happy to help you find a replacement for these sash locks, however I'll need a bit more information. Could you tell me the distance between the two installation hole centers? Could you also tell me the hole center offset? Thanks!
A handy person from NC says:
The install holes are 2-1/8" apart.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. We only have one window lock of this style that measures 2-1/8" on hole centers, our 90-246, but it doesn't look like it matches your hardware. Just by eyeballing your part, I can tell that the hole offcenter is different. I can also see that your lock does not have the two nugs that hug it to the keeper.

If anything, I think your lock looks close to our 90-173, but it's hole center spacing is 2-1/4". Can you confirm your hole spacing? Please make sure that you're measuring from the center of each hole, not from the edges.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)