replacement screen corner

A handy person from Rockville, MD says:
In the attached photo is the corner part and the 1" X 5/16" o.d. wide aluminum frame. The corner in the picture is broken I need a replacement plastic corner that measures 3/16 x 1/4 x 1 3/8" (w x h x l) on one side. Frame has dimples to hold in place at 0.5" and 1.25" from corner and plastic corner indentations to hold in place (see picture). I don't think that I need the dimples in the plastic corner as long as the plastic is a snug fit.

There are 2 parts that might work: Press Fit Storm Panel Corner 95-054 (3/8" wide and not 1/4" as needed but coulf be shaved down) the other part is: Stamped Storm Window Corner

Product Code: 95-016 (this is aluminum part should fit but not sure about the dimples in the frame may prevent it from easy insertion see picture labeled screen corner copy).

Do you recommend the above part or is there a better option?
User submitted a photo of a storm panel corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I wasn't able to find an exact replacement for you, but I do have one possible solution in mind. I can't say for sure if it'll work, but it's worth a shot. You could leave the old plastic corner in the frame and use the other, empty channel for our 95-002. What do you think?
A handy person from Rockville, MD says:
Thanks, I was focusing on the other channel but the solution you propose using it looks like it would work as the other channel measures 3/16" by 1/4" so should work to give the frame the needed support and rigidity. I will try this soultion.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.