SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement sliding door handle assembly

A home owner from Florida says:
Part says DNS Industries 16 inside pull standard
Tried to replace with a assembly from slide- co which mounted fine but would not lock. locking lever about 1/2 inch lower.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I would be happy to help you find a replacement handle set, I'm just not sure what you have. I would start out by looking at our 82-008 and carefully comparing it to your existing hardware. Is this a match?

If not, I will need more information. Please take a few pictures of your existing hardware and upload those pictures here for me to see. I would also like to know the distance between the installation holes, center-to-center. Thanks!
A home owner from Florida says:
Paul: Thank you for your quick response. Before I sent you pictures I decided to enlarge the cutout in the door panel. It worked and all is well. I apologize for not trying that first but I thank you again for your time and effort.
Regards
Richard
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)