SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement sliding door sliders

A handy person from nj says:
Can you kindly give me an email address so that I can sent photos of the referenced for you to ID? I cannot seem to attach photos in this format. Thanks.
User submitted picture of sliding door roller and handle.
Measurements for door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, and for the detailed pictures! Can you please confirm the diameter of your wheels? Looking at the style of your tandem roller, I think they would be closer to 1-1/4".

If they are, indeed, 1-1/2", please take a look at our 81-149 Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller. While the 81-149 has 1-1/4" diameter wheels, they are adjustable so it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

As for the handle, can you please send us a picture of the inside lock? That will help us identify what handle set you would need.
A quick learner from NJ says:
How do I measure the wheels? froms "side to side" or "right to left?" I will send additional handle photos this afternoon when I get to my other computer. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please refer to the following image to see an example of the measurement we require.
A SWISCO example of a tandem roller wheel diameter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)