SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement sliding door track

A quick learner from california says:
i am looking for the replacement track for my sliding door. but i don't know the manufacture
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I have received your picture, but I'm afraid that did not help us find the information you need. If you can, show us a picture of the track you are repairing and we can work from there.
A quick learner from california says:
here is a pic of the track. thank you for your help
User submitted a photo of patio door track.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I have just recently replaced a vinyl patio door track that is similar to yours. I think maybe my method could help you. The first thing I did was remove both doors. With those out of the frame, I pulled up the old vinyl track and replaced it with our 80-105 aluminum door track by installing it directly to the bottom of the door frame. Looking at you photo, you might need to build up the bottom of the track to keep it the same height as the original. You could use a piece of wood trim or the new Azak type plastic wood. Let me know what you think.
A professional from California says:
ALS-1 - Arco Chemical Company - Alsco
It's hard to tell from your picture. Is it possible you could put a cap on the rail, or is it beyond that?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)