SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement track for sliding mirror closet doors

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
Looking for replacement track for older set of sliding closet doors. The track is 3" wide and has two "tracks". The opening of the closet door measures appx. 114" and holds 3 bypass doors (each about 41 1/4" wide). The doors are floor to ceiling. Do any of your products look like a match? I can't find anything on the doors or track that indicate a brand name. The doors are in good shape but the track is completely worn down and doors always jam or jump off track. Also, would you advise replacing rollers when track is replaced?
User submitted a photo of mirror closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! This track looks like our 23-246 and 23-259. We don't have anything 114" long, but you can use two of these tracks, cut off the excess with a fine-tooth hacksaw, and then butt them together to make up the entire length.

Can't say about the rollers. Are they especially worn down or damaged looking? Do the wheels have issue rolling? If so, then it would be a good idea to replace them, yes. I don't know what you have, but if you were to post a couple pictures of them I'd be happy to recommend a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)