SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement wheel for WBS Series 100 mirrored wardrobe doors

A quick learner from Santa Cruz, Calif says:
Hi

These are pictures of the wheel that came off my WBS (Wardrobe & Bath Specialties of Modesto Calif) Series 100 wardrobe doors. All the measurements appear correct (or very close (1/16")). You didn't provide the width of the attachment 'tongue' that fits in the door. As you can see it is 1/4". Is that the size of the 23-198?

(I tried a HomeDepot stocked part from Prime-Line with a 3/8" wide tongue and 1.25" wheel. The wheel looked like it would work but there was no way the wider attachment tongue would work.)

Thanks!
Mike
User submitted photos of a door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Our 23-198's back tab measures approximately 3/8", which is bigger.

That said, we are working on a similar roller with a thinner back tab that may be closer to your own. I will post here again as soon as we have something available for you to see!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for waiting. Please see our new 23-176 and see if this can work as a replacement for your roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)