SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement window crank operator

A home owner from Garfield Hts, Oh 44125 says:
No markings or name on old part. Identical to your 39-025 except arm length with bushing on centers is 2 7/16", not 2 1/4" as your detail pictuire shows. Do you have an exact replacement? Can you give me cost with shipping?

Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, George, and thank you for posting. I think you should take a look at our 39-007 Silverline Awning Window Crank. It has the same mounting holes in the housing as the 39-025, except its link arm is longer at 2-1/2". The one major difference is that the 39-025 has a threaded sector hole, while the 39-007 has a threaded hole which takes a shoulder screw. Do you think perhaps you can use this as a substitute.
A home owner from Garfield Hts, Oh says:
Hi Dave,
Sorry for the late response, was in the hospital and just got out.
I saw the 39-007, but didn't realize all I had to do was install a shoulder screw in the threaded hole. Do you guys stock the needed shoulder screw to make this conversion. The one in the crank I have has a 5/16" diameter and a length of 1/4" ?
Can you give me a price with shipping of the above parts?

Thanks, George

Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
No problem at all, George! I hope everything is well with you.

For the shoulder screw, please take a look at our 33-070, as well as our 33-206 shoulder bolt washer. Could these be what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)