SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacement window operator G2-oscp-01

A home owner from Buffalo NY says:
I am having great difficulty finding replacement cranks for my casement windows. It is actually the mounting plate under the vinyl cover; I believe the part number is G2-OSCP-02. I've had the windows about 15 years. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated, as I can no longer use 2 of my windows! Sincerely, John.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You part number does not come up with any replacements. You should remove one and take measurements and try to match it up the dimensions in the product pictures.
A quick learner says:
i need part G2-oscp-01 in metal if you have it. thank you
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I cannot locate any replacement operators with that part number. Do you have any more details? Such as brand and type of window operator. Where did you find that part number? If possible, send a picture of your operator.
A home owner from Michigan says:
Looking for a replacement crank-gear unit for a bay window. The product number is Roto - Wesco g2-oscp-02. I haven't found anything in your online catalog that wood work as a replacement. Any help is appreciated.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but I am not familiar with that product number. See our Roto window hardware. If you do not see the replacement Roto crank you are looking for, please post detailed photos with measurements so that we can help research a replacement part.
A home owner from Illinois says:
I have the same part number that I am looking for, G2 OSCP 01. it may also be G2 05CP 01...depends if I got it right. is that something you can match?
Profile picture of Mike
We would be happy to research this for you if you cannot identify the needed hardware on our site. Please send detailed photos with measurements.
A contractor from Melrose Park, IL USA says:
I'm looking for two old casement operator's. Roto G2-OSCP-01
This number is on the old broken casement operator I have. Can you help me find two of these? Thank You!
Profile picture of Mike
We have been asked about this ROTO part number a few times already but we have not seen a pictures of the operator yet. Unfortunately the ROTO number does not cross reference to any replacement part. A picture would help us move forward with our research for a replacement operator. Please take a couple pictures and submit them here for us to review.
A home owner from Elgin Illinois says:
I would like to know if replacement part number 39-248 operator base will work work on the old G2-OSCP-01 plastic base that I currently have. Looks like it would work, but would like to be sure before ordering.

James
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting in our Discussion Board. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this serial number. As you can see above, we are not familiar with it and have had no clarifications on the matter. If at all possible, please take a few pictures of your hardware for us to view and we can help you determine whether or not the 39-248 is an applicable replacement!
A home owner from St. Louis, MO says:
I bought these to replace the G2-OSCP-01, they are NOT an exact fit, one or two of the holes line up but most do not, this is also a little bit lower. I was able to make them work fine though by using some washers (3-4) to lift it up a bit and drilled new holes into the vinyl window base. This seemed to work fine.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)