replacement window safety latch for vinyl window

A home owner from daughter's bedroom window says:
I'm looking for six replacement window latches for my daughters bedroom window. They are the latches that prevent the window from reaching maximum height and my daughter falling out the window. The latches allow the window to open but not to full openness. I am adding some pictures. Lowes said they do not carry them. Help.. thanks.

If you happen to know the part that I need please let me know and I'll order them.
Dave
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dave. Take a look at our 26-338 Sash Stop and compare its dimensions to your own hardware. Let me know if you think this will replace your existing latch.
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.