replacement window tilt latch

A quick learner from Pitman, NJ says:
Hello. I'm hoping to buy some replacement window tilt latches.
I don't know the window manufacturer, it was probably inexpensive.
Anyway, I included pictures that describe it. with the triangle tab out, it's slightly over 3 inches, the width is 3/4"

Please, would you suggest part numbers for a right and left of this latch?
thank you very much. John
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Based on your photos and dimensions, they looks like our 26-243 and 26-244 top tilt latches. See what you think!
A quick learner from Pitman, NJ says:
Hello Paul, The part number you suggested didn't work.
it is actually too thick. my window tilt latch is about a quarter inch thick, the one you suggested is almost a half inch thick.
Unfortunately I bought 20. So I hope to return and exchange them for a thinner one.

Paul, can you please try again? Same thing, just thinner? I would be grateful for your help.
thanks in advance. John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm shocked the 26-243 and 26-244 didn't work. Just eyeballing your pictures, yours appears to be the same thickness as ours at 3/8". I can even make it out in your third picture. The only tilt latch we have that's thinner is our 26-391 and 26-390, which are still thicker than 1/4" at 5/16". Did you try installing the 26-243 and 26-244 in your window? I do not think the 26-391 and 26-390 can work, and we do not have anything thinner.
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.