SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Having trouble installing 32-063

A handy person from santa rosa ca says:
I purchased the 32-063 complete drawer kit to replace our broken Kenlin rite-track, we don't how this guide track works in our dresser, I took all the old track parts out, and we're trying to figure this out it seems like it won't work because of the way they built the old track, please let us know how, the instructions is little complicated for us because we don't have experience on how to replace guide track.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our video on how to replace this kind of track? Check it out here:
If you are still having trouble, can you be more specific into where you're running into problems? During which step in the process are you getting stuck?
A quick learner from santa rosa ca says:
Yes I did seen the video.

1. first picture: that tracks one I ordered there's no room for the track support guide that piece of wood I cant take them off because it support the whole second level drawer.The old track guide was built level on that piece of wood.

2. 2nd picture: If we put the plastic guide that I ordered at the back of the drawer it won't close, unless we're going to take all those piece of wood that supporting the drawer but it will ruin them, as you can see the old guide was buried level on that pieces of wood at the back of the drawer
Profile picture of Tom
Hmmm... is there any way you can trim the wood in just the spot where the track installs, rather than removing the whole thing? Do you think that would be a better solution? Otherwise, we do not have any other track systems that may work for this. The 32-063 is the most versatile and least intrusive that we have. If it won't work, you may need to contact the original furniture manufacturer to get something tailor made for your specific dresser.
A quick learner says:
Wow too bad because we got this bedroom set at JC Penny unfortunately they don't carry them anymore :( now we're screwed I already contacted them they even check at the warehouse if they have anything left over parts but they don't..I'm scared to touch the support pieces of wood this is 9 drawer dresser and I don't know what to do now, I can still return the item that I purchase?
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm surprised you can't adapt the 32-063 to work, but you can return it. See our Return Policy for more information.
A quick learner from santa rosa ca says:
I'm here again sorry, I have one more question any suggestion about the broken parts of our dresser existing track, is there any similar or anything that would work on our existing track stopper instead of replacing the whole thing? picture showed is the only part which is broken I can't find anything at the hardware store that can fit :(, I decided not to return the item maybe I can use them in our other project. thank you.
User submitted a photo of a Kenlin drawer guide.
Profile picture of Tom
That is the Kenlin Rite Trak II, which I'm afraid we cannot replace. We have tried countless times to get a direct replacement, but with no luck. The only solution we have is replacing the whole system with our 32-063.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)