SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

replacing window cranks Donat Flamand

A handy person from Blind River Ontario says:
DF 1100 model windows numbers stamped on the underneath

7 45034 LH
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. When I cross-reference that number, our 39-171 & 39-172 are mentioned as possible replacements. However, I don't know for sure if they are what you have. Carefully compare them to your existing cranks and tell me how they match up. If they differ in any way, let me know exactly how and we can work from there.
A home owner from Sudbury says:
We have a few casement windows in our home that the cranks need replacing. They are casement windows by Jeld-Wen and the cranks have stamped on them Donat Flamand - DF 1100. Also stamped are CCMC 9184 and 11404 Brevet Canada. Can you please advise whether you have such replacement cranks? Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Did you see the suggestions above? If they do not match your hardware, please remove your existing cranks from the window and take pictures of them for us to see. We will then try to find a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)