SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

roller replacement

A quick learner says:
The door is aluminum 94.5"x81.5" installed in 1968. Bottom rollers are 3/4" thick x 2.75" approx long x 1.5" tall approx. One roller that is pictured has a hole in it that a bolt/nut fastened to the door frame.

The other seems to be running in a track with noway of getting out that I can see. Each side has set screws but does not seem to do anything but act like a stop. Each one does have the adjustment screws. Please contact me with any questions or if you need any more info.

Thank you
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Syrachuse, NY
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if your roller is still available. Take a look at our 81-056 and 81-140 rollers to start. I wonder if these are newer versions of your own part. Could you retro fit them to your door?
A professional from California says:
81-140 will probably not work because of the width of the rail. Check your door rail to see if a standard width wheel will fit on it. Most doors use a rail approximately 1/4" wide. Your roller looks like it is meant for a 3/8" wide rail.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)