rollers for patio screen door

A quick learner from Hendersonville, NC says:
I need to replace top and bottom roller wheels. One set spring loaded and one not. I don't know how to remove these rollers so I'm sending photos and measurements in the hope that you can identify the models from that info.

When installed, the approx. dimensions for these wheels are:

2-3/8" L X 5/16" W with a 1" diameter wheel
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 84-083. They are just pushed into the door, so you should be able to pull it out of the door to confirm that the 84-083 is a match.
Can I use the 84-083 for both bottom and top rollers?

Thank you, Ron K.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, it can be used for both the top and bottom.
Sorry to have to come back to you again but my simple replacement exercise has not gone well. When I installed the new ones, only one had a freely working spring. The others jammed. Wheels turn ok, but no, or. difficult, spring movement. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Ron K.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Check to see if the adjustment screw is getting hung up in the door rail. That could be what is preventing the spring action. Also, see if the cut out opening were the wheel is inserted is bent and holding up the wheel.
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.