SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

roto crank assembly # 0P05-7532-03 from 2003

A quick learner from Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA says:
How may I obtain a new roto crank component for 0P05-7532-03? I have the part but the crank handle has been broken off.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We have various crank handles. To get started, look at 39-114L , 39-224, and 39-226. Either one will fit Roto brand operators depending on your series.
I need a replacement right handed roto casement operator and handle, the operator I have has the number 0P051505 engraved on it, and a sticker whith the number 0P05-7532-03 and the date 3/24/03. It looks similar to your product 39-283, except that mine measures 13.5 " from the arm end to center mounting screw and 3 & 1/4" between the outer screw mounts. Do you carry this part or something compatible I could email you photos if that will help with the identifying. Thank you
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You can send pictures of your operators to us by attaching them to a reply post and we can help identify them. Also, take a look at our 39-013 and 39-014 operators on our site.
It is similar to your part # 39-013. Are they interchangable?
Do you carry this exact part or something compatible? The handle broke and does not seem to be replaceable in the shape it broke.
Customer image of their roto casement window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, the operator shown in the picture is not interchangeable with the 39-013 operator.
A quick learner from santa fe NM says:
Therefore, is there ANY way I can ever open and close this window again??? Do you then NOT have the 0P051505 or 39-283 product available at all, anymore. Is this "planned obsolescence" in action. (Am I 'screwed'...in other words?) Thank you, sincerely K. Kuyaca
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The 39-283 operator is available, but it is not recommended for your application.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)